Naturopathic Medicine is both an art and a science. It includes diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease using natural therapies. Naturopathic doctors spend a lot of time with patients, and really try to educate patients about their health. This way, patients can be active in their own healing process and understand how to maintain good health. Treatments are based on a combination of traditional therapies and the latest medical knowledge. Our goal is to help you reach your full potential through good health.
Principles Of Naturopathic Medicine
- Effective health care with minimal risks & side effects.
- Respect and promote the body’s natural ability for self-healing.
- Treat the cause of illness. Avoid simply covering up symptoms.
- Educate patients, inspire rational hope, and encourage self-responsibility.
- Treat the whole person, and each person as a unique individual.
Health promotion is the best prevention – well-being includes health individually, in the community and globally.
Naturopathic medicine treats people of all ages, and can address both chronic and acute (recent) illnesses. Click for diseases commonly treated by Naturopathic Medicine